Located on Route 134 right off the Taconic State Parkway, The Market at Fable opened in 2015 to act as a Food Hub for local farms and small businesses. Come say hello to our farmers and meet our beautiful free-range chickens.
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are currently operating through Online Orders and utilizing Contactless Curbside Pickup only. Guests may select their produce online and pick up at the farm on Saturday or Sunday. With the economic impact on farms and small businesses, we appreciate your support.
To view our weekly availability please subscribe to our marketplace mailer. This e-mail goes out on Thursdays and lists what we have available for pickup each weekend.
Fable: From Farm to Table
1311 Kitchawan Road (Route 134)
Ossining, NY 10562
Tips & Notes When Ordering Online:
- During Checkout please click “Request curbside pickup”. You will then see the number to call upon your arrival. We can place the bags in your trunk, or leave them on a table in the new pop-up Contactless Pickup Tent.
- You may also schedule an exact time to pickup your items on the Secure Checkout page. We will leave them at the Pickup Tent at that exact time you request.
- If you grab your own bag, please be sure to check the cooler if you ordered refrigerated or frozen produce.
- For CSA Members, please click “Gift Card” under “Payment Information” to use your Farm Card.
- If ordering something by the pound (veggies, meat) we will provide as close to your requested amount as possible. If we have to go over or under, we will go over (which will benefit you.)
Thank you all for your patience and support during these tough times. Your purchases in our Market not only helps us, but the small business owners who provide bread, muffins, soaps, salsa, and other items as well.